HIGH PRECISION DEFORMATION SURVEYS ARE USED TO DETECT SLIGHT MOVEMENTS IN STRUCTURES AND SURFACES, TO ENSURE THAT HEALTH, SAFETY, AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONSIDERATIONS ARE MET.
Ollerhead & Associates Ltd. is involved in the ongoing Deformation Monitoring of water retention dikes and open pit high walls at the Diavik Diamond Mine.
Since 2003, we have used a combination of high precision GNSS, conventional surveying and digital levelling instrumentation.
Ollerhead & Associates Ltd. can provide Deformation Monitoring Surveys using an array of equipment:
- High Precision GNSS Receivers
- Automated Conventional Instruments
- High Precision Digital Levels
- Terrestrial Lidar Scanning
- Ground Penetrating Radar
We are experienced with high precision survey equipment, data collecting procedures and proprietary software allowing us to design, build and maintain a Deformation Monitoring system for a variety of projects, such as:
- Water Retention Dikes
- Hydro-Electric Dams
- Open Pit High Walls
- Construction Retaining Walls
- Air Strip and Construction Surfaces
- Fuel Tank Side Walls
- River Banks and High Erosion Areas
Ollerhead & Associates Ltd. accurately establishes precise Control Networks that can be extended to accommodate future developments.
Ollerhead & Associates Ltd. has the experience and capability to place and survey high precision horizontal and vertical control monuments for a variety of purposes.
Static GNSS methodology and Precise Point Positioning online services are used to provide accurate absolute and relative coordinate reference frameworks.
Through our professional contacts, Ollerhead & Associates Ltd. can facilitate the collection of Aerial Photography and Lidar Data.
Ollerhead & Associates Ltd. is proficient in establishing high precision Control Network Surveys for the following applications:
- Legal Survey Control
- Construction and Mine Site Control Networks
- Underground Control Networks
- Existing Control Networks Updates and Densification
- Coordinate System Transformations
- Air Photo Target and Aerial Lidar Control